Your Stay Is All-Inclusive!
Come, ‘Live the Bahama Life’ and realize the true beauty and culture of the Bahamas, Andros Island, and Eva’s Bonefish Lodge, where our guests are cared for, catered to, and treated like our Bahamian family!
- Accommodations and local taxes
- Professionally guided skiff boat captain flats fishing
- All meals prepared by our chef
- Prepared snacks
- Round trip Andros airport to lodge transfer
- Beverages including; house wines, house liquors, local beer, bottled water, and soft drinks
- Wireless WiFi connection
- Fly tying desk and vise
- VOIP telephone calls (no charge within North America).
- Fly rods and reels can be borrowed. We have Spinning and 8# and 10# Fly rods and reels
Rates starting at $2250 for 3 nights, 2 days guided flats fishing (with double occupancy).
- Local fishing license.
- Airfare to /from Andros island, some specialty wines and liquors (BYOB is allowed!), gratuities for fishing guides and ground staff, and items of personal nature such as fly shop purchases.
- Please reference the following web link for transportation info to and from Andros island: Bahamas here we come!
|Nights/Days Fishing!||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
*Pricing is per Adult and includes all taxes, fees & fishing license!
*3 night minimum required.
*Children 12 and under receive 40% off their stay.
*And any non-fishing Adults in your party may also receive 40% off of their stay -restrictions apply.
Cancellation /Refund Policy:
To properly accommodate our highly valued reserved guests, while respecting our potential guests, the following policies are in place. Thank you in advance for your amicable consideration.
- Up to 91 days prior to arrival: If a written cancellation notice is received; Guests will be refunded paid funds -less a cancellation fee of $300 per person.
- From 90 days, up to 31 days prior to arrival: If written cancellation is received; Payments received are to be applied towards a future trip -to be taken within 120 days of the original reserved date (based on availability).
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival: Payments received are non-refundable and changes are not allowed, but guest replacements are allowed -where it’s the original recipients responsibility to find a replacement guest.
- There are no refunds for any unused portion of a reservation. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Acts of Nature: Trip insurance is strongly recommended, as refunds are not given for inclement weather.